Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Krushin & Bussin

CABIN FEVER
My New album "Cabin Fever" is at the manufacturer as we speak, and I should have it in another week or so. Thanks to everybody who pre-ordered the album ahead of time! Sorry for the wait, but I promise it will be well worth it! I also want to clear some confusion. This album is coming out on Karma Response Unit Records, not Krush Unit Inc. I know, two labels from the same city with similar names...blah.. blah. My homebase is Krush Unit, but Happ G and I decided to work together and put out this dope record "Cabin Fever" which will be coming out on his label, Karma Response Unit Records....get it?...got it?  Good! Hahaaa
In the meantime, peep my video to the first single off the album!  "Beards" and "Gone Like the 80's" Feat. my man Jake Lefco




The Krush Unit crew and I have been hard at work finishing up this new Snowgoons Vs. Krush Unit album...shits gonna be bananas! We got a couple more songs to wrap up and yall should have that in ya hands real soon. Krush Unit is also busy putting an album together that features all of us as a collective, so we got that in the works too....don't worry, it's coming.....


No comments:

Post a Comment