Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where have I been??

That's a good question. I been on the low man, but always writin' and recordin'. The good thing is, alot of the music I been working on over the past year and change is finally going to come out!

First up to bat, you can catch me featured on my man Happ G's "7 Touches". Happ G 's "7 Touches" is a dope EP that is available on iTunes for just $3.99 for a limited time. It features Reef the Lost Cauze, Jake Lefco, Side Effect, Scandal of 40th Dimension, Briz, and Snuff of Media 101. Six emcees. One producer. 7 Touches. I'm featured on the songs "Thurlest Bul" and "Nothing No Nada", so make sure you pick that up!


Then my homie Cimer Amor from Caen Project has his new album called "TAKING NOWHERE SOMEWHERE" dropping May 25th. I am featured on the first single "Another Classic" which features Torae, Burke, and Me! TAKING NOWHERE SOMEWHERE will be available on iTunes and other digital outlets. Taking Nowhere Somewhere will feature Jakk Frost, Sha Stimuli, Snowgoons, Baby Blak, CAEN Project, Side Effect, King Magnetic (AOTP), Rockie Reyes, L.F. Daze, Faez One, Rellik, Product, Enem (of Infamy: The Movie), Granz, Jay Love (of Odd Couple), and Poynt Blanc!

No comments:

Post a Comment